Our patients need to arrive at our clinic at 9:00 AM.
Brief consultation with the doctor on the previously agreed amount of hairs to be transplanted and on the exact course of the surgery.
Analysis and completing the registration form.
Making hair line, done photography of Marking area & show marking area to the patient.
Shaving the donor area bald.
Anesthesia of the donor area.
Hair extraction begins.
Shorter and longer breaks during the extraction (including a lunch break, lunch provided by the clinic, considering the special dietary needs of our patients).
Hair implantation begins after the lunch break.
Evening – depending on the amount of hairs – the hair transplantation is completed.
Condition for Transplant
- In the cases of advanced androgenetic alopecia which is not improved with the aid of medication
- Scarring alopecia is stable for a minimum of twelve months
- Hair loss occurs after trauma, surgery or burn
Why Hair Transplant is Done?
- Regain the lost confidence.
- Provide natural looking hair.
- Get permanent hair.
- To accomplish the desire to cut and style your hair in the manner you like.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)